Just watched Dave Letterman giving 10 very vacuous and, quite frankly, deeply unconvincing, reasons why one SHOULD buy an iPad 2.
Here are my reasoms why you SHOULDN’T buy an iPad2:
1. It’s not a phone.
2. You already have a camera.
3. The keyboard is crap.
4. The screeen gets yucky mucky.
5. It’s too small to share and too big to be discreet.
6. If you cart it around in your briefcase, you may as well have a laptop – it solves reasons 3, 4 and 5.
7. If you carry it around obviously in your hand, you look like a dork.
8. It’s only as useful/fun/interesting as the apps you download.
9. It makes you smirk.
10. It’s already obsolete.
No, I don’t have an iPad Mk1 or Mk2. But, man, I’d love a MacAir!